all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.20.2012

THANKS / DD #20..


Hey again! I have a quick card for this week's Dynamic Duos... hope I make it in time! I used the border stamp from Awesome Blossom by The Alley Way Stamps.... so cool! And after scouring Pinterest foever, I can't yet find the card I based this on! So.... while it's not CASEd, it it a little similar & if you know the card, please leave a link in the comments, I'd love to give someone credit for inspiring me!

ETA - I FOUND it!!!! It's a gorgeous card by Joy Taylor, that I "borrowed" from a little bit - LOL!


Thanks so much for stopping by...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Arielle. ;-) I love the modern feel of it, with those gems - perfect. Great use of the Dynamic Duos colors! ;-)

Allisa said...

Love the bling! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey McNeely said...

You had me at bling! Fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card, Arielle! The pops of sparkle are so fun. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the bling! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails