all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.12.2012

THANKS / CASology #10, UIT #39 & CCMC #74...


Happy Wednesday, hope you're having an awesome week so far! I finally used this cute washi tape that's been sitting on my shelf collecting dust! I think I bought is at the Freckled Fawn. Anyways, the stamp set is from The Alley Way Stamps, Crazy Critters.


We've had a busy week so far, Alex started playing soccer at the YMCA this fall, his first ever practice was yesterday. I'll post a few pics later...

I played along with a couple of challenges with this card, CASologyUse it Tuesday and Crafty Cardmakers.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a tweet tweet card done in your signature style. Question what size do you use for your square cards?

Lisa Elton said...

As sweet as can be Arielle, darling colors too!

Ardyth said...

Love the little pops of red on all the blue and white! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Danielle said...

So sweet!! Love the colors and the cute little birdie.
Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday!

Amy Kolling said...

OMG! Did you say that this is washi tape? The clouds? If so, I MUST get some! Love this cute little square card to pieces!

Unknown said...

This is so, so cute! I love your CAS card and I'm glad you got to use up some of your washi tape :) Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Rosemary said...

how cute! the washi tape is such a fun addition... thanks for playing along with CASology!

Melissa said...

SO CUTE, Arielle! Love the little sky scene you've created and the color scheme is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! Love that washi and the little bird!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful CAS card, love that cute little bird and the gorgeous simplicity of this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCM and good luck.

Marie

Monika Reeck said...

what a cute clouds and cute bir with love on him lovely colors too and nice twinie...Great cas card..love this

I am joining too the CASology challenge and my card is Nr. 58 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you could leave me some love :) Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails